Monday, November 1, 2010

Then comes marriage... continued

So, we have received more photos from family and I couldn't help but post and share! I hope you enjoy them as much as we have.
 My bouquet- red gerbera daisies and blue forget me nots.

 Water bottle labels, designed by me, printed by my brother Kadin.
 Memorial candles for my sister, Chantry and Peter's mother, Elfriede.
 Eric and Jerrin (aka Adam)
 My brother Eric, my father Bartly and my youngest brother Jerrin.


 Banner designed by me and printed by Kadin
 In lieu of a wedding guest book, I designed a marriage certificate. My aunt Roselva embroidered it on her magic machine and then all who attended signed it. It's lovely and as soon as I get it into a frame, I'll take new photos.
 Our puffs that hung from the ceiling.
 Dad, giving me away.
 Ceremony prayer.
 Hugs and high fives as we end the ceremony.
 Signing the marriage legal stuff.
 A better view of our simple, country decorations.
 mmmmm.... Chicken! Not really, but Sophie loved her finger foods!
 The cake, was a gift from my oldest sister Jessica and her husband Doug. Jessica hired a chef to create the cake that everyone with any allergies could eat and wouldn't be bothered by. Jessica made all the flowers by hand! Absolutely gorgeous! Peter and I made our own cake topper together.
 Opening gifts!
 What wedding would be complete without the Chicken Dance!

 Day after brunch. (Ayrian, Peter and Peter's Father, Eduard)


  I love this photo. One of my absolute favorites from all 600 photos and counting!

Hope you enjoyed the new photos. I am still admittedly a lot giddy about my wedding. I loved it and several times a week say that I would love to relive it!

Hugs and kisses, stars for wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment