Thursday, October 21, 2010

First comes love...

Dating for close to four years, we decided that it was time to well, git hitched. Our first thought was to wait a year to save up some money and to well, plan what we wanted for a wedding. After talking and talking, we decided there was no reason to really wait. Our engagement began at the beginning of July and the wedding date was set for October 2, 2010. Although we didn't have a lot of time, I didn't want to miss out on anything during the engagement. So, I got busy to find a photographer to do an engagement photo - the stars heard my wish and we found a photographer that gave us a session free of charge!

I wanted it to be a picnic and casual. I worked with the photographer sending her inspiration photos that I found online. So that she would have something to go after once we were there.

We met at the Seattle Arboretum and set up a lovely picnic lunch.






No comments:

Post a Comment